Nitrile gloves Power Grip | powder-free
- Order number: 270806
- secure grip in wet conditions, oil and grease
- precise fitting and sensitivity at the same time
- premium disposable gloves, extra strong nitrile
- against slipping: fish scale structure on both sides
- elastic, very robust and durable
- resistant against biological hazards
- oil and grease resistant
- Open text field 1: 16.35
Choose a packing unit:
Price overview box
Price overview small package
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- 270806-LME-10-2011-ENG.pdf Download
- 270816-LME-10-2011-ENG.pdf Download
- 270856-LME-10-2011-ENG.pdf Download
- 270866-LME-10-2011-ENG.pdf Download
Nitrile gloves Power Grip, powder-free by Hygostar
With the nitrile gloves Power Grip every grip fits and you always work safely, quickly and accurately. Thanks to the double-sided, non-slip surface, even small or oily objects can be handled safely. At the same time, the disposable nitrile gloves are snug-fitting and elastic. Therefore, with the nitrile gloves Power Grip you have maximum mobility and sensitivity. So even fine work is concentrated and done quickly, no slipping, less effort.
The surface: secure grip thanks to fish scale structure
The Power Grip nitrile gloves have a special surface. Both the palm and the back of the hand have a special fish scale structure. Thanks to the double-sided structure, the nitrile gloves can be worn on both sides/left-right. Franz Mensch has been working on this type of surface for years. The goal: to bring disposable gloves to the market that offer truly safe gripping - even under difficult conditions such as wetness or oil. The small elevations and depressions in the fish scale structure make this firm grip possible. The higher sections are always in contact with the work object and thus prevent your hands from slipping.
The material: delicate and resilient
The Power Grip nitrile gloves are premium gloves and made of very high quality, resilient material. The nitrile is tough and withstands mechanical stress well. It is also durable and protects you from biological hazards. At the same time, nitrile is a very elastic material and the Power Grip disposable gloves fit your hands exactly. Thanks to the very good fit, the nitrile gloves offer a high degree of sensitivity - ideal for precision work. In addition, nitrile is free of latex proteins and more skin-friendly than comparable disposable latex gloves.
Another advantage: Power Grip nitrile gloves are food-safe and approved for direct contact with food. They are powder-free, making them ideal for product protection and protection against contamination in food areas.
Colours: blue, orange and black
Power Grip disposable nitrile gloves are available in blue, orange and black. Tip: Use the orange Power Grip gloves specifically for work in poorly lit areas. The eye-catching orange signal color is always easy to spot. The blue Power Grip nitrile gloves are ideal for food areas. The blue color contrasts very well with food and work surfaces. This is because there is no such thing as blue food by nature. The black gloves also provide a nice contrast in light environments and are ideal for industrial use.
Short and simply explained - learn everything you need to know about Power Grip in our product video:
The features of the nitrile gloves Power Grip at a glance:
- particularly strong, high-quality nitrile, powder-free
- palm and back of the hand: full-surface, grippy fish scale structure
- firm grip in wet conditions, oil and grease
- secure wet grip even with small objects for precise work
- elastic, durable and robust
- protection against biological hazards
- resistant against oil and grease
- with rolled cuff, non-sterile, latex-free, fits both hands
Our tip for even more protection: The nitrile gloves Power Grip Long with a length of 30 cm additionally protect the wrist.
Functional rangefor industry, assembly, gastronomy and food processing
|oil and grease resistance :|