Nitrile work gloves
Our nitrile work gloves are very high quality, abrasion resistant and have a good grip. They have a high durability because their nitrile coating has a better resistance to wetness, oils, greases and mechanical hazards than other coatings. Discover the nitrile work gloves, either fully coated or partially coated.
Nitrile work gloves from Franz Mensch
A high level of protection combined with first-class wearing comfort: work gloves with nitrile coating are the number 1 when it comes to dipped work gloves. They are of higher quality than work gloves with PU or latex coating. Thanks to their high quality, nitrile assembly gloves are very versatile and just right when you need a high level of protection and hygiene. Nitrile is a synthetic rubber and, unlike latex, is very kind to the skin. Nitrile coatings give your work glove a longer life and better protection against wetness, oils, greases and mechanical hazards. Nitrile is particularly abrasion-resistant and hard-wearing.
The biggest advantages of nitrile coated work gloves:
- resistant and non-slip with oil and grease
- durable and abrasion resistant
- very good protection against mechanical hazards
- waterproof, liquid repellent
- flexible, highly elastic, perfect fit
- latex-free, skin-friendly synthetic material
- higher quality than PU
Ergonomic: work gloves with comfort factor
Gloves with nitrile coating are extremely comfortable to wear. The nitrile coating is stretchy and follows every movement of your hands. In combination with an elastic base material such as nylon, nitrile-coated assembly gloves fit very precisely. Your advantage: plenty of sensitivity for precise work and gripping. The recommendation for precise and fine work: Ergo Flex fine knit gloves with nitrile PU coating from Hygostar with ergonomic, very precise fit.
Secure grip and waterproof: your choice of coatings
The Franz Mensch range offers the right industrial gloves for every work area. Do you need reliable protection against wetness? Or maximum grip because you work with slippery objects? An important factor in choosing the right work glove is the surface and type of coating.
- smooth nitrile coating: ideal when only wetness protection is required
- roughened nitrile coating: increases grip safety and enables precise gripping even with slippery or small objects
- Nitrile microfoam: extremely grippy, highly elastic nitrile coating for precise and time-saving work, breathable
- 4/4 nitrile full coating: palm, fingertips and entire back of the hand are coated
- 3/4 part coating: fingertips, palm and parts of the back of the hand are coated...
- 1/4 part coating: fingertips and palm are coated.
- Coating made of a material mix of nitrile and PU: combines the advantages of both materials, non-slip, water-repellent, lightweight and elastic.
- additional nitrile nubs on the palm prevent slipping and significantly improve the grip
Waterproof nitrile work gloves
Nitrile is impermeable to water. Therefore, the coated glove sections are protected from moisture. Nitrile-coated work gloves are therefore ideal for working in wet or damp environments. Work gloves with a foamed or napped nitrile coating are then particularly recommended. This type of surface provides the necessary grip for handling slippery or smooth objects. This allows you to work safely, accurately and quickly.
Nitrile work gloves in black and blue
The most popular colors for coated work gloves are black and blue. At Franz Mensch you will find a wide range of nitrile work gloves in different colors and sizes.
- Advantage Black: A black nitrile coating looks very modern and is not as susceptible to stains.
- Advantage blue: Especially in the food industry or in bright working environments, blue gloves stand out very well from the background. The contrast is pleasant for the eyes and makes work easier.
Nitrile work gloves for food areas
- The fine knit gloves Allfood Nitrile are specially designed for working with food. The coating is food safe and can be used for all types of food. The work gloves are equipped with a waterproof 4/4 full coating. In addition, they have a non-slip foamed nitrile coating on the palm and fingertips. The blue and black color visually stands out very well against the food and work environment.
- The Nitril Detect work gloves are detectable and will be recognized by the detector machine if they ever get into production. The gloves are available with either 4/4 full coating or 3/4 partial nitrile coating. The cotton liner is extremely durable and comfortable.