Cold protection gloves
Franz Mensch cold protection gloves are part of the personal protective equipment (PPE) and are tested according to EN 511. They protect against injuries caused by ice and cold. Find the right cold protection for your needs here: coated, extra-grip or extra-warm gloves with soft inner lining.
Cold protection gloves from Franz Mensch
Cold protection gloves are mainly used in the catering industry, food production and industry. In our assortment you will find:
- coated thermal gloves, very good grip non-slip and abrasion resistant, like the thermal glove WINTER STAR with very robust latex coating or high performance cold protection glove COOL NEON for protection up to -50°C
- uncoated cold protection gloves like the knitted glove ICE CRYSTAL, with best insulating performance, food safe and seamless workmanship
Reliable cold protection gloves comply with EN 511
Cold protection gloves are subject to EN 511, which deals with three performance categories that a glove must pass:
- protection against convention cold: This measures how well the glove insulates against a slowly penetrating cold.
- protection against contact cold means cold resistance in direct contact with ice or a cold object.
- water resistance: Water penetration after 30 minutes is measured.