Latex work gloves
The coated latex work gloves from Franz Mensch offer a very good grip - even in wet, oily or greasy conditions. The models with roughened and foamed latex coatings are particularly grippy. Latex work gloves are also elastic and fit your hands very well. See for yourself.
Latex work gloves from Franz Mensch
Latex coated work gloves are very grippy and ideal for working with slippery, very small or slippery objects - secure grip even in wet, oil and grease. The latex coatings are elastic and adapt very well to the movement of your hands. You therefore work quickly, accurately and safely at all times. In combination with a high-quality base material, latex work gloves are a very good choice for various activities in industry, warehousing, crafts and assembly, e.g. for packaging and sorting work.
Coated work gloves basically last longer and are very durable. Franz Mensch offers you a wide selection here and a very good price-performance ratio. Favorable manufacturer prices, different performance classes and qualities.
What is latex?
Latex is obtained from rubber trees and is a natural raw material. Latex is extremely stretchable and tear-resistant. For this reason, latex is particularly popular for disposable gloves. But latex also offers some advantages as a coating for work gloves: liquid-repellent, very abrasion-resistant and resistant to mechanical stress. Tip for latex allergy sufferers: Those who react to latex with skin irritation can switch to work gloves with a nitrile coating. These are latex-free and more compatible.
Advantages of latex coated work gloves:
- Very grippy and safe when handling wet and dry objects
- very elastic and tear resistant
- protect against liquids, oils and greases
- precise fit and sensitive
Grip safely with latex work gloves - your choice of coatings
Latex coatings are available in different variants:
- 1. full or partial coating: depending on the activity, it makes sense to keep the coated area larger or smaller. Is a breathable back of the hand important to you and is it enough if the palm and fingertips are coated? Then a partial coating is just right. Choose between a 1/4 partial coating (palm and fingertips coated) or a 3/4 partial coating (palm, fingertips and parts of the back of the hand coated). Or do you attach importance to a high protective effect and good moisture protection? Then order work gloves with a full latex coating. Here, in addition to the palm and fingers, the entire back of the hand is coated.
- 2. surface structure of the coating: it comes as roughened, sanded or foamed. All these processes make the latex coating of your work glove even more grippy. The goal: to prevent slipping and provide a firm grip - even when wet, oily or greasy. Choose between a latex foam coating with an embossed ribbed structure, a fine sanded latex surface or work gloves with a shrink-roughened latex coating for excellent grip.