Nitrile gloves are the first choice among disposable gloves: they are latex-free and particularly kind to the skin, as well as being very comfortable to wear in everyday work due to their soft, elastic texture. Nitrile is impermeable up to the tear limit and thus offers reliable protection. Discover both powdered and powder-free nitrile gloves here..
Nitrile gloves from Franz Mensch
Nitrile is a synthetic material based on petroleum. It is excellent as a material for hygiene products such as disposable gloves. Biggest advantage: Nitrile is 100% free of latex proteins. Nitrile gloves are therefore very skin-friendly and can be used for latex allergy sufferers. Nitrile gloves can be used universally for a wide range of applications. Whether as a reliable protective glove, hygienic disposable glove or as a medical examination glove: The combination of high protective effect and a maximum of sensitivity make nitrile gloves from Franz Mensch the disposable glove of choice: versatile, safe and affordable.
The advantages of nitrile gloves at a glance:
- very skin-friendly, as 100% free of latex proteins
- Particularly resistant to oils and greases
- food safe
- Offers high protection against chemicals, solvents and viruses
- Also withstands high mechanical loads, protection greater than latex and vinyl, as nitrile is very resistant
- Very flexible and elastic for optimal sensitivity, tactile sensitivity and a close fit
- unlike latex, which can become permeable unnoticed when overstretched, nitrile is leak-proof up to the breaking point. In concrete terms, this means that if nitrile gloves look visually impeccable, then they are also reliably leakproof
- reduces sweating in the gloves: optimum heat dissipation, no heat build-up. Pleasant even when worn for long periods
Experience the qualities of our nitrile gloves summarised in a product video.
Where are nitrile gloves used?
Nitrile gloves are universally applicable in all areas. Due to the attractive price-performance ratio, nitrile gloves are among the most common and versatile disposable gloves. Typical areas of use and activities for disposable nitrile gloves are:
- when working with all types of food: Nitrile gloves are grease resistant and therefore suitable for working with oils, meat, fish, poultry, cheese, sausage, etc..
- Industrial production, preparation in the kitchen, food serving
- as examination gloves in hospitals, doctors' offices and patient care: disposable nitrile gloves are elastic, fit like a second skin and are particularly dense against germs, pathogens and viruses. Therefore, they are very suitable for medical areas and belong in every hygiene concept.
- As PPE chemical protection
- Protection from wetness, during rinsing and cleaning operations, take extra long
- Cosmetics and hairdressing: protection from chemicals
Nitrile gloves: oil and grease resistant
When it comes to working with meat and sausage, the true quality of a disposable glove becomes apparent. Fatty or oily foods can attack the material of the glove and, in the worst case, release substances that are harmful to health. Good disposable gloves are therefore tested for their resistance to grease. 10 minutes is the standard test requirement that a glove must pass. The Safe Premium nitrile glove from Hygostar sets new standards and also stands up very well to the 2-hour test. Therefore, the Safe Premium is especially recommended for meat processing, where disposable gloves are worn a lot and for a long time.
Top recommendation for working with fatty and oily foods: Nitrile gloves Safe Premium
Powder free nitrile gloves
Powder-free nitrile gloves are number 1 in the food industry. They are particularly hygienic because the food is not contaminated by the powder.
Top recommendation for working with food: Nitrile gloves Safe Light
All colors - nitrile gloves in blue, white, black and more
There is a system to this: At Franz Mensch, you will find many disposable products in different colors. They are therefore suitable for a hygiene color system. Whether disposable gloves, hoods, gowns or overshoes: each color visually identifies a work area or distinguishes visitors from employees, etc. In the case of nitrile gloves, Franz Mensch offers a color selection that is unique in the industry. The Safe Light nitrile gloves are available in 9 colors.
Tip for all food companies: Equip your employees with blue nitrile gloves. The blue color stands out visually very well against the food and the working environment. After all, there is no such thing as blue food by nature. The contrast is pleasing to the eyes. In addition, the gloves can be visually identified as a foreign object, should they ever accidentally get into the production.
White or green nitrile gloves are often used as medical examination gloves. Black disposable nitrile gloves are particularly suitable for catering, street food, but also cosmetics and hairdressing.
Tight and reliable: Certified nitrile gloves from Franz Mensch
- qualified as medical devices according to 93/42/EEC: EN 455, AQL 1.5
- food safe according to 90/128/EEC and ISEGA tested
- PPE products Cat III, certified according to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC: resistant to many chemical splashes and disinfectants/cleaning agents: EN 374
- resistant to cytostatic substances: ASTM D6978-05
Special nitrile gloves: only Franz Mensch can do that:
- Low price and universal application: The top seller and all-rounder Safe Light
- More elastic than latex: nitrile gloves Safe Super Stretch with 700% stretch for faster donning
- huge range of colors: white, blue, black, green, purple, pink, yellow...
- from XS to XXL: all sizes available
- extra long nitrile gloves with coverage of the forearm: Nitrile Gloves Extra Safe Superlong
- cheapest on the market lightweight nitrile gloves for food industry Allfood Safe
Would you like to learn more about the properties and differences of Franz Mensch nitrile gloves? Then simply watch our product videos. So you are guaranteed to find the right nitrile disposable glove for your work area.
Dispenser for nitrile gloves
Hygienic storage for your disposable nitrile gloves:
- Stainless steel wall holder and dispenser, particularly easy to clean, can also be disinfected
- Wall holder made of high quality plastic, Very reasonable price