Important consumables around patient care: Order soft wash gloves, innovative beak cups with disposable beak lids as well as swabs, mouth spatulas and patient napkins for medical practices here.
Hygienic patient care in nursing homes and hospital
At Franz Mensch you will find a special care assortment with all important disposables for patient care - of course in first-class quality. So your staff can work efficiently and hygienically and your patients feel comfortable.
The range of disposables for patient care at a glance:
- Patient pads: High-quality incontinence pads for patient beds in various designs and thicknesses.
- Disposable bedding: disposable pillow, comforter cover and pillow case made of soft PP nonwoven, skin-friendly and very hygienic.
- Mattress protector: hygienic stretch covers with elastic band, protect the mattress from dirt and moisture, different materials available from CPE, SMS or PP non-woven fabric
- Bed covers: reliable protection for ready-made beds in nursing homes, hospitals or ambulances, made of transparent, waterproof PE
- Patient wash: bib with collection pocket and disposable wash (colonoscopy pants)
- Washing gloves: very soft materials, rub-resistant and lint-free, for pleasant and hygienic washing of patients in elderly care and in hospitals
PP nonwoven, SMS and viscose - the softies among disposable materials
Since particularly skin-friendly and soft materials are in demand in the field of patient care, disposables are often made of PP nonwoven, SMS or viscose.
Polypropylene, PP for short, is a synthetic fiber that can be bonded into a soft nonwoven similar to fabric. The material has the appearance of being woven. The fibers are breathable, skin-friendly and provide light protection against liquids.
The higher quality alternative to PP is SMS. SMS has a 3-layer structure. It consists of two layers of PP nonwoven and a layer of meltblown in between. This gives SMS a real textile character and makes it more robust than the single-layer PP fleece. In addition, SMS material is very breathable and liquid repellent. Products made of SMS are comfortable even for longer wearing times and provide reliable hygiene protection.
Disposable products made of viscose are particularly breathable and temperature-regulating. Viscose is used, for example, to make washcloths in the field of patient care. Viscose is made from regenerated cellulose and is therefore particularly natural. The material is very light and can absorb and transport liquids to a high degree. As a gown or apron, for example, viscose creates a pleasant body climate without heat or moisture buildup.