Simply order your toilet paper from Franz Mensch. Choose between large rolls, small rolls and various paper qualities. You will especially benefit from the low-priced large rolls - ideal for heavily frequented toilet rooms in commerce, industry, staff changing rooms and much more. Also available here: matching toilet paper dispensers.
Your guide to toilet paper: everything you need to know for bulk buying
Toilet paper, also casually referred to as loo paper, is one of those everyday products that we hardly think about. Nevertheless, toilet paper is an indispensable part of our daily hygiene. When it comes to professional procurement and bulk purchasing for public toilets or company washrooms, Franz Mensch is the place to go. Whether sustainable FSC® paper or economical jumbo roll: Buy toilet paper from the hygiene professional and take advantage of the low manufacturer prices here in the store.
Selection guide for toilet paper
- Paper layers:The most common criterion in the selection of toilet paper are the layers. The number of plies in a toilet paper refers to the number of pressed-together layers of paper that make up each roll. The more plies, the more absorbent and softer the toilet paper. In this regard, 3-ply toilet paper offers a good balance between comfort and durability. It is softer and more comfortable than 2-ply paper and has better absorbency. It is also more durable and less likely to tear, making it a more hygienic choice.
- 2-ply toilet paper is the best-selling variant on the market. It is among the cheapest toilet papers and is ideal if you are looking for a practical and inexpensive option. Although two-ply toilet paper is not as thick or luxurious as three- or four-ply paper, it has its own advantages. It's usually less expensive and a good choice for small budgets. In addition, it is less bulky and takes up less space in storage or the washroom.
- Even cheaper is 1-ply toilet paper. It is ideal for public toilets and a high demand in busy sanitary rooms. Here the price plays a decisive role.
- 4-ply toilet paper is the softest toilet paper and offers a very high quality. It is particularly soft, absorbent and comfortable. It is also thicker and stronger, which means it is less likely to tear and offers a more hygienic option.
- Paper type: In addition to the layers, the type of paper is important for choosing the right toilet paper. At Franz Mensch, you can choose between toilet paper made from recycled fibers or virgin fibers made from cellulose. Cellulose is particularly absorbent and soft. Toilet paper made of cellulose is one of the high-quality variants. More environmentally friendly and sustainable are the rolls made of recycled paper. Recycled materials conserve resources and are less expensive than cellulose fibers. Tip: Place value on sustainability and opt for recycled toilet paper. Multi-ply versions also offer a high standard of softness and tear resistance. Buy the sustainable, FSC®-certified toilet papers
- Roll size: Especially in the commercial sector, you have the choice between toilet paper on large jumbo rolls or the small standard rolls that are also available for private use. The jumbo rolls sometimes contain over 2,000 tears and need to be changed much less often. This saves you a lot of work and time in case of high consumption. Jumbo rolls of toilet paper are noticeably more economical and ideal for frequently used toilets.
Which toilet paper is the most environmentally friendly?
Toilet paper is a product that is purchased and consumed in large quantities. That's why it's important to look for environmentally friendly options when choosing. Virgin fibers consume a lot of resources, which is why recycled paper is the more sustainable choice. That's why Franz Mensch deliberately offers you toilet paper made from recycled materials and sustainably managed forests. FSC-certified toilet paper stands for a conscious use of resources and environmental friendliness.