No results were found for the filter!
For you summarized, the advantages of nitrile at a glance
- particularly resistant to oils and fats
- offers high protection against chemicals, solvents and viruses
- Also withstands high mechanical stresses, protection is greater than with latex and vinyl, since nitrile is very resistant
- against abrasion and stings
- is - unlike latex - puncture resistant and gives a very good sense of touch
- Maximum flexibility: In contrast to latex, which becomes porous and permeable when overstretched, nitrile is extremely elastic and tight to the breaking point
- reduces sweating in the gloves: optimum heat dissipation, no heat build-up. Pleasant even with longer wearing time.
The multiple uses of nitrile make nitrile gloves a preferred examination and protective glove