Sleeve protectors specifically cover the forearm and optimally complement the hygiene clothing. They can be changed quickly after use. The disposable sleeve protectors are available in many materials and lengths, with or without a thumb hole, as a cut protection sleeve or strong protection sleeves against oils and grease.
Sleeve protectors - complete your hygiene clothing
Disposable protective sleeves or sleeve protectors are a perfect addition to the rest of your hygiene clothing. To put them on, simply slip your entire forearm into the sleeve protector. The elastic at the top and bottom provide an optimal hold and comfortable fit. No slipping or pressing. The sleeve protector keeps the clothing underneath from getting dirty and can be easily disposed of after use.
In addition, a good sleeve protector also protects against minor injuries that can be caused by splashes of grease or hot liquids. Especially in the kitchen, when working at the stove or with the tilting pan, the sleeve protector protects your entire forearm. Of course, there are also waterproof sleeve protectors made of PE, which offer particularly good wetness protection and keep your arms nice and dry. Ideal, for example, for preparatory work, cleaning or washing up.
A nice side effect is that if you wear sleeve protectors, you don't have to worry about particles from your clothing or skin getting into the food or food production. Thus, sleeve protectors also contribute to product protection.
Disposable sleeve protectors are a particularly practical and flexible hygiene garment. They can be put on quickly when needed and simply taken off again after use. In case of soiling, it is not necessary to change the complete outer clothing, such as gowns or coveralls. All you have to do is take off the protective sleeves - and you're done. This saves valuable time. You can concentrate on your actual work and don't have to bother with time-consuming changing.
It becomes even more time-saving and hygienic with the matching wall holder. Store your sleeve beauties in the practical dispenser. Our recommendation: Multi-dispenser for hoods, overshoes or protective sleeves. The dispenser is made of stainless steel, very easy to clean and has a large viewing window on the front. Thus, the contents and filling level are always clearly visible.
Franz Mensch specializes in hygiene clothing for the food industry and catering. You will find a wide range of sleeve protectors here in the online store - for every need the right protective sleeve with the ideal properties in terms of hygiene and protection. Here is an overview of the range of sleeve protectors:
- Protective sleeves PP: air permeable and moisture repellent, light protection
- Protective sleeves PP with PE coating: pleasantly soft inner side made of PP fleece, PE-coated outer side for good protection against moisture and wetness
- Protective sleeve AIRLAID: high quality protective sleeve with PE-coated inside, very robust and durable, waterproof, absorbs grease splashes, protects the entire arm when working with hot liquids or grease
- Protective sleeves EVA: made of waterproof EVA material, stronger and more durable than protective sleeves made of PE, very durable, does not become brittle with frequent temperature changes, ideal for example for work in cool environments and in cold stores
- Protective sleeve vinyl: waterproof and very light protective sleeve made of vinyl, extremely tear-resistant, wipeable and comfortable even when worn for long periods of time
- Protective sleeve SMS: breathable protective sleeve made of three-layer material (two layers of PP and between them a layer of meltblown), impermeable to moisture, with comfortable knitted cuff, ideal for the food industry
Innovation: Extra long sleeve protector made of PP
At Franz Mensch, in addition to the standard sizes, you will also find an extra-long sleeve protector made of PP. It is 60 cm long and thus protects the entire arm: from wrist to shoulder. The sleeve protector also has an ergonomic fit. The lower end, which sits on the wrist, is cut narrower than the upper end for the upper arm. The respective elastic ensures a very good hold without slipping. The PP material makes the sleeve protector particularly air-permeable and durable. In addition, it is water-repellent and thus protects against small splashes of liquid.
Buying tip for professionals in the food industry: Detectable sleeve protector
Where food is produced, the highest hygiene standards apply. With detectable workwear, you comply with these standards and meet the HACCP guidelines. Detectable hygiene clothing and work equipment can be easily detected by metal detectors if they enter the food production process in whole or in part. In this way, you protect consumers from potential health hazards and work in an absolutely hygienic manner.
For this reason, Franz Mensch's extensive range of detectors includes, among other things, detectable sleeve protectors. The sleeve protectors are made of PE and have a special metal strip on the inside that the detector machine can recognize.
The Franz Mensch team will be happy to answer all your questions about sleeve protectors and detectable products. We look forward to your call at +49 8241 / 9393-0.