Cold protection gloves by Franz Mensch
Cold protection gloves are mainly used in gastronomy, food production and industry. In our assortment you will find
- coated thermal gloves, very non-slip grip and abrasion resistant, like the thermo glove WINTER STAR with very robust latex coating or high-performance cold protection glove COOL NEON for protection down to -50 ° C
- uncoated protective gloves like the knitted glove ICE CRYSTAL, with the best insulating performance, food-safe and seamless
Reliable cold protection gloves comply with EN 511
- Cold protection gloves are subject to EN 511. These are three performance categories that a glove must pass:
- Protection from Conventional Cold: This measures how well the glove isolates when the cold slowly penetrates.
- Protection against cold contact means the cold resistance in direct contact with ice or a cold object.
- Water resistance: The penetration of water is measured after 30 minutes.