A mouthguard is an integral part of hygiene clothing in medicine, food production or cleanrooms. To meet all requirements, a mouthguard must also completely cover the nose. Here in the shop you will find various medical masks (EN 14683) or lightweight disposable masks - also available with comfortable headbands.
Face mask from Franz Mensch
Hygienic face protection at a reasonable price
In the head and face protection section you will find a wide range of face masks such as beard protection, hygienic masks, surgical masks and face masks - ideal for dentists, hospitals, operating theaters, cosmetics, industry and food production.
Face masks - certified quality for highest infection protection
A face mask is an important part of hygiene clothing in sensitive areas such as medicine, food production or clean rooms. Because especially when exhaling and speaking, the smallest droplets are distributed to the environment and pathogens can spread easily. A face mask prevents this so-called droplet infection. A face mask is therefore worn most frequently in the medical sector, for example in hospitals, in surgery and in the operating theater. Here, infection protection and prevention have top priority.
To meet all hygiene requirements, a face mask must also completely cover the nose. The term mouth and nose protection or face mask would therefore be more appropriate. All face masks from Franz Mensch have moldable nose clips. This means that the face mask always fits tightly and offers a particularly good fit - without pressing or slipping.
In the medical field, the face mask is an integral part of reliable personnel and patient protection. Hygiene masks or surgical masks must comply with EN 14683. All 3-layer face masks that you can find here in our online store comply with EN 14683 and belong to the category Type II. The 3-layer face mask consists of two layers of PP fleece and a high-performance filter unit made of meltblown in between. In addition, the face mask complies with the MPG - Medical Device Class I and the Medical Device Directive 93/42 EEC. Important: A face mask is basically a disposable product and approved for single use only.
Latex-free rubber bands and particularly soft fleece materials are a matter of course at Franz Mensch. In this way, every face mask is particularly skin-friendly and comfortable.
The face mask assortment here in the online store:
- Face masks with rubber bands: 3-ply, ideal as medical face mask and surgical mask, rubber bands are worn behind the ears, excellent filtering performance, low breathing resistance, lint-free, certified quality, available in many colors, either in a bag or in a box of 50.
- Face mask with rubber bands over head: 3-ply, certified as surgical mask or surgical mask, rubber bands are worn on the back of the head, excellent filtering performance, lint-free
- Face mask with tie straps: 3-ply, meets EN 14683 Type II performance requirement, ideal for hospital and OR, tie straps are tied at the back of the head and neck, excellent filtering performance
- Face mask with activated carbon filter: filters unpleasant odors, hypoallergenic, very good filtering performance, protects against splashes and germs, skin-friendly PP fleece
- Face mask with elastic bands: 2 layers of PP fleece, padded elastic bands, elastic bands are fastened behind the ears, light hygiene protection
- Face mask made of tissue in one layer or face mask made of tissue in several layers: light face mask made of paper, very breathable and comfortable, ideal for cosmetic and wellness applications, very favorable hygiene protection