Protective gowns and examination gowns are especially important for hospitals, nursing homes and homes for the elderly. They protect your staff from contamination. Discover the wide range of strong protective gowns with a high protective effect to light examination gowns.
Protective gown from Franz Mensch
Protective gowns, ward gowns, examination gowns and surgical gowns protect against infections and cross-contamination. They are used especially in hospitals, nursing homes and homes for the elderly as an effective barrier against germs. Disposable protective gowns protect staff as well as patients and visitors from health hazards. As a professional supplier for the medical sector, Franz Mensch offers you the entire range from strong isolation gowns with a high protective effect to lightweight examination gowns.
The range of disposable protective gowns at Franz Mensch
- comfortable hygienic gowns made of air-permeable PP fleece, reasonably priced and with different types of closure (Velcro, tie straps)
- long-sleeved patient gown made of soft PP fleece and comfortable cuffs on the arm
- short sleeve patient gown, opaque and made of soft nonwoven material
- examination gown with thumb hole, no sleeve slipping, waterproof and as protection against contaminated liquids
- fully coated insulation gowns, virus-proof protective gown as a barrier against blood and viruses, extra long and with cuffs
- CAT3 protective gown for medicine, pharmacy and laboratory, protects against infectious and biological hazards
- sterilizable surgical gowns and ward gowns made of high-quality disposable materials, breathable and water-repellent
Put on protective gowns properly
When putting on the protective gown, start with the sleeves. Then close the ties at the neck and wrap the gown properly around your body. The protective gown should cover your entire back. Finally, tie the waist band in the front.
Take off protective gown properly
Note that after use, the outside of your protective jacket is contaminated. It is therefore important that you do not touch the outside. Start taking off the protective gown by untying the ties at the waist and neck. Simply ripping them open usually works the fastest. Now grab the inside of the gown and strip off the sleeves. Keep the gown away from the body and fold it inside out to form a bundle. The contaminated outside of the gown will be completely wrapped inside. Dispose of the gown immediately and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
Protective gowns where to buy?
Buy your protective gowns from a specialist retailer. Especially when it comes to effective protection against infection in the medical sector, protective gowns must meet all legal requirements. Franz Mensch has protective gowns especially for use in hospitals and nursing homes. The large selection also offers you the right protective gown for your needs.
Areas of application of protective gowns
- as a protective gown in care for nursing homes and other care homes
- generally in hospitals as infection control
- as a protective coating against MRSA or Corona
- as ward gown and isolation gown for medical staff
- as a laboratory coat in hygiene-sensitive areas
- in hygienic areas of pharmacy