Disposable aprons protect your products from contamination. Here you will find a large selection of disposable aprons in many designs (on a roll, blocked, laid), colours, lengths and material thicknesses - ideal for the food industry and other hygiene areas. Special highlight: The compostable organic disposable apron made of PLA.
Disposable aprons for food industry, kitchen and gastronomy
Disposable aprons are hygienic body protection that is used wherever hygiene and cleanliness are important. The disposable aprons protect both clothing from contamination and food or other products from contamination. There are also aprons that have to be worn as work protection, for example the chain apron in slaughterhouses and meat processing plants. At Franz Mensch you will find a wide range of disposable aprons, clothing for the kitchen, fabric bistro aprons and solid bib aprons.
Your choice of aprons at Franz Mensch
- PE disposable aprons available in various thicknesses, from 12 my to 60 my, many different lengths, made of smooth PE or embossed PE. PE disposable aprons are waterproof, very stretchy and tear resistant, ideal for pre- and cleaning work.
- PE aprons on roll, in various colors and my thicknesses. Aprons on roll are very time-saving. The PE aprons are simply unrolled and cut off at the perforation. With the matching wall holder you avoid packaging remnants lying around. The aprons are always neatly tidy, hygienically stored and ready to hand at any time.
- Bib aprons made of PP non-woven, available either with additional CPE coating or as pure PP apron, certified for working with food, ideal for food industry, catering, service.
- Solid rubber, PU or vinyl bib aprons, strong quality, waterproof materials, ideal in the scullery as dishwashing aprons, or in the meat processing and food industry.
- Fabric aprons: bistro aprons, bib aprons and aprons, available in different colors, ideal for catering, kitchen and service areas.
Franz Mensch has been supplying the food industry and gastronomy with a wide variety of aprons for many years. Through years of experience and close contact with customers and suppliers, we have developed a number of innovative new products. These often arose from specific customer requests or simply from the idea of making the existing aprons on the market even better. We would like to present a few of these innovations to you here.
Innovation EVA Apron
The bib apron made of EVA material meets the highest demands. EVA is a very strong and robust material and therefore particularly durable. The big advantage: The EVA apron does not become brittle during temperature changes. You can switch between heat and cold (e.g. cold storage) as you like and do not have to worry about your apron. The EVA apron can easily withstand that.
Innovation half apron with elastic band
The half apron made of viscose fleece is a unique product that is only available from Franz Mensch. The apron is coated on one side with PE and thus waterproof. The special feature: The half apron is heat resistant up to 100°C, oil and grease resistant and wipeable. The ideal apron for quick use in the hot kitchen.
Innovation HDPE Apron
Probably the cheapest apron on the market! The apron made of HDPE is made extremely thin with only 12 my, but at the same time robust as a normal disposable apron. The apron has an embossed surface structure and is ideal for all who are looking for a very cheap hygiene protection.
Tip for even more hygiene: Color-compliant work
Use colors selectively to visually separate different hygiene areas. Colored hygiene clothing such as aprons, hoods, and gloves are a simple and effective system for even more hygiene.
Examples: Cleaning = gelb, production = grün, visitors = blau, kitchen = weiß
This prevents employees from entering "foreign" work areas undetected and protects your production from cross-contamination. For this reason, Franz Mensch offers a variety of hygiene clothing in different colors. Disposable aprons are a very important element in this. Therefore, in addition to the standard colors white and blue, you will also find PE aprons in red, green and yellow here in the online store.
Material info PE
The abbreviation PE stands for polyethylene. PE is a plastic that is particularly suitable for hygienic disposable clothing in the food industry. This is because pure PE can be certified for working with food and is therefore food-safe. Of course, all PE aprons at Franz Mensch are certified and approved without restriction for handling food. PE is colorless in its original form and can be colored as desired. It is waterproof and resistant to many organic solvents, acids, alkalis, salt solutions, oils and fuels. PE is therefore ideal as a material for aprons, as it protects the body - especially from liquids and dirt.
A distinction is made between four types of PE:
- TPE: Thermal PE, almost feels like vinyl, very soft and cheap.
- LDPE (low-density PE): very soft and flexible
- HDPE (High-Density-PE): rigid and abrasion-resistant, cold-resistant
- MDPE (Medium-Density-PE): twice as strong as LDPE, softer than HDPE, extremely tear and puncture resistant
LDPE, HDPE and MDPE types are particularly suitable as disposable aprons.