Cutlery pouches at Franz Mensch - noble design with FSC® certification
Cutlery pouches at Franz Mensch are made of FSC®-certified paper and are characterized by modern, classic and elegant designs. This makes them particularly attractive for restaurants, hotels, buffets and other catering establishments.
Advantages of cutlery pouches:
- ensure better hygiene thanks to clean storage of cutlery
- very practical: cutlery and napkins do not lie loose on the tables
- offers stylish table setting for an appealing effect on your customers
- enable quick and easy clearing and setting of the table
Your special advantage at Franz Mensch: All cutlery pouches have been awarded FSC®-certification.
Hygiene with style - cutlery pouches from our range at a glance:
Our classics: cutlery pouches "Line H" and "Classic":
- Cutlery pouch "Line H":
This cutlery pouch is the classic among the cutlery pouches, as it is traditionally found in a white presentation and with a black two-ply napkin in our assortment.
- Cutlery pouch "Classic":
Thanks to a timeless design through different color combinations of bag and napkin, this cutlery pocket is suitable for any occasion.
Our eye-catchers: "Cutlery pouches "Design" and "Eleganza":
- Cutlery pouch "Design":
If you want something more modern, then you will make exactly the right choice with the "Design" cutlery bag. This one has a modern and fresh design and includes colored napkins.
- Cutlery pouch "Eleganza":
As the name suggests, chic patterns give this cutlery bag an aesthetic and elegant character. It is characterized by a black body and is equipped with a two-layer napkin, also black.
Our environmental friend: organic cutlery pouch:
- The bio cutlery pouch offers sustainability thanks to its production from FSC® certified and recycled paper and features a two-ply napkin also made from recycled elements.
Find the cutlery pouches to match your decor in this wide range from Franz Mensch.